Can't find the answers you're looking for?
- Contact our support team and we'll personally get back to you as quickly as we can.
To change the title of your website (not the URL!), its slogan or logo, edit the header of the web.
1. In your website editor click on "Settings" and select "Website Header".
2. In the window, you can change the title of your website name, slogan or logo. Enter the site name and the slogan you want.
3. To change the logo, click on the square.
4. In the new window, choose the image you want to appear as a logo for your website. You can upload one by clicking "Upload Images".
5. Click "OK" to save all changes.
6. Publish your page for the changes to be visible.